Friday, February 18, 2011

Books in review

In the last two weeks I've read Reunion In Mossy Creek and start reading Summer in Mossy Creek. Both are from the Mossy Creek series. I read the first book in the series, Mossy Creek, the first of this year and loved it. I loved reading about the crazy little town in north Georgia. I mostly enjoyed following the story of coffee shop owner and the bake shop owner and how their relationship went from despising each other to finding out they both shared a similar pain and finding comfort and friendship through it. I was disappointed in Reunion At Mossy Creek. I just couldn't get into it as much as the first book. I also wasn't surprised by "who did it". I am now reading Summer in Mossy Creek and really enjoying it. I like following the love and heart ache story in it. I am almost half way though and don't want to put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment