Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Catching up after a few days

We went grocery shopping as a family Saturday and thankfully didn't go over budget by much. Usually when T goes with me we spend to much money.

Shaws: I took advantage of the $1 vegetables. Philadelphia Cream Cheese for cooking is on sale for $2 and I used a $1.50 off coupon here making them $0.50 each. Regular Philadelphia Cream cheese blocks are also on sale (and there are printable coupons for them) so I picked up some.

Stop and Shop: We bought a roaster chicken (sale $0.99 lb), steak strips (on sale), ground beef (on sale for $2.99 lb), corn chips, ruffled potato chips and provolone cheese.

Big Y: This was our first time shopping at Big Y. We only shopped the sale there and had to so carefully because their prices seemed high. I did get Hood sour cream for $0.50 each, Hood Half & Half for $1.50 each, 6 boxes of Ronzoni Healthy Harvest pasta (on sale and I had coupons), Polish sausage buy 1 (for $4.29) get 2 free, Kandoo wipes buy one for $3.33 and get two free, Ristorante frozen pizza for $2.99 each (with sale and coupon), 2 loves of sliced Italian bread that was buy one get one free and strawberry jelly. I'm sure we got a few other things but I can't think of them now.

Rite Aid: I bought 2 Jiff Peanut Butter and 1 Finish Quantumatic. My total after coupons was $2.27 and I got 2 $1 +Up Rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment