Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Kindle review

T was nice enough to get me a Kindle for Christmas. I absolutely love it. I usually read one book a month if I'm lucky. Well, Kindle changed that for me. I read 4 books during the month of January! I haven't paid for any books yet thanks to Amazon's free ebooks. I've read:
1. Mossy Creek by Smith, Deborah, Chastain, Sandra, Dixon, Debra, Ellis, Virginia, Knight, Nancy, Ball, Donna. I loved this book! This book sucked me in and I didn't want to put it down. I did have to pay attention b/c every chapter would which person was telling the story. The ending didn't finish the "story" but left it open so you have to read the next book in the series. I was bummed to find out they (there are 7 total) weren't free too. Instead of paying for them I've requested the next two from the public library and will get them in a few days.
2. Stuck In The Middle (Sister-to-sister book 1) by Smith, Virginia. Also an easy read. This one was is a light Christian book and had some Bible verses throughout.
3. The Bride's Baby by Liz Fielding. This is book was good. I will add the following one to my list but won't read it until I have finished the series of others that I enjoyed more.
4. The Potluck Club (The Potluck Club, Book 1) by Shepherd, Linda Evans, Everson, Eva Marie. This one was good too. I like that it is set up in a small town where everyone knows everyone. A lot like the town I grew up in. This is about a group of women who started a prayer chain (and gossip group) that met once a month and named themselves "The Potluck Club". I would like to read more of this series too.

T says he read that Kindle is suppose to upgrade some time this year so that Kindle owners can download from public libraries. I sure hope so and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment