Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I don't know how it happened but...

I don't know how it happened but my oldest "baby" is FIVE today! It seems like she was just born. Okay, some days it seems like she should be turning 12. She is so excited that it's her birthday that she is telling everyone. I wanted to tell her something this morning so I called her name and she responded with "you can just call me Birthday Girl today, okay Mom". HA! Happy 5th Birthday, M oops Birthday Girl. I love you!


Dinner review from last night. The Garlic Chicken was very good. T even said so so they are definitely on our make again list. The Crock-Pot Macaroni and Cheese was good however I have to say I prefer it baked in the oven. It comes out to mushy in the crock-pot for my liking. Oh, and the canned green beans were good too. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment