Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm back...

We had computer issues for a few days and ended up losing all of our email address so please email me so I have everyone's again. Thankfully Tim was able to save our pictures. Now we HAVE to back them up on cd's in case we are not so lucky the next time. It is amazing at how much you can get done when we don't have the internet to distract you. I did make a decision to give up my toddler chat boards for a while. I love them and will miss the ladies but in an effort to re-prioritize my life this is a good beginning.

I've been cooking new recipes like crazy lately. On Monday I make Ginger Steak Salad. It was FANTASTIC! Super easy and super delicious. This will make a great summer meal. I also made Crock-pot Sesame Chicken This is good but I should have used more chicken then what I did. I used thin chicken breast b/c that is what I had on hand but next time I will use regular. It was a little salty for our taste buds so next time I will cut back on the soy sauce a little. I also made homemade guacamole this week. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment